Tuesday, February 4, 2014

February Theme-Becoming Divine

This month our theme is "I am answering the call to Come Unto Christ and I am becoming Divine."



 

 You are a Daughter of a King Video





I received a blessing over 20 years ago, and I often refer to this promise given to me- “There will be times in your life Darcey when you need to be strengthened and to know your Heavenly Father loves you and wants you to be happy and to live a life filled with joy and peace.”  This prompted in me a greater desire to know my Heavenly Father, and to find out for a surety that I truly am His daughter and that He does love me, know me and want me to be happy.  My relationship with my Heavenly Father has helped me throughout my life, especially at the hardest times. 
Do you ever wonder if He knows who you are?  Do you ever wonder if He hears your prayers?  Do you know that you have a noble birthright, you are a daughter of a King?  The world works to confuse us, to make us feel like a nobody…but it is my testimony that you are a child of God and that He loves you!  Once you have gained this testimony for yourself, you will be inspired to become more and live up to your divine potential as his royal daughter.
You have inherited divine qualities.  As you strive to develop them, you will answer the call of our elder brother Jesus Christ, when He beckons you to “Come Unto Him”.  Knowing your heritage, developing a relationship with Heavenly Father and the Savior will help you throughout your life just as it has in mine.  I can promise you that!
Daughter of a king
The father's royalty
Heir to his divinity
He's calling your name
To come and take your place before his throne
He has always known
What he created you to be
A daughter of a king.
(Daughter of a King; Jenny Phillips)
We are truly daughters of our Heavenly Father, and He loves us perfectly and sees our great potential.  He is calling our name, to follow our Savior Jesus Christ and as we answer this great call, we will become as He is, we will become Divine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment